Soffid allows to build addons that can customize data model, business logic and user interface. There are six different types of addons:
- BPM process archive (par). They follow the JBPM archive guidelines plus some additional files for managing user interface.
- Addon container (jar). They are composed of:
- Business logic addons (ejb-jar)
- Common classes addons (jar)
- Web addons (war)
- Provissioning connectors (jar)
- Axis2 addons (aar)
The first ones must be deployed using the business process definition screen. The second ones must be packaged on a addon container and uploaded via addon management page.
The public API is deployed here: Public API module.
The model diagram module is disployed here: Data & Service model