Table of Contents
Please download Soffid SCIM add-on in the following link: http://www.soffid.com/download/enterprise/
In the download page, please download the correct version.
In the download page, the add-on is located at: Download page > Addons > SCIM > version 1.0
Once the SCIM add-on is downloaded, please log into IAM Console.
In the Soffid console, please go to: Soffid Start > Soffid Configuration > Addon management
In the Addon Management please Upload the downloaded file
In the following popup screen, please search the file and click upload to upload it into the Soffid Console
Now the SCIM add-on is accessible by a client
Finally, a restart is required to publish the functionality of the add-on.
To access to the SCIM REST web service, a user with correct authorization is required.
First we can check the authorization created by the SCIM add-on:
- Go to: IAM Console > Soffid Start > Soffid Configuration > Authorizations
- Filter by the field "code" with the value "scim"
- Confirm that exists "scim:invoke"
Once a user is available to access to SCIM functionality, testing is easily done with a browser.
For example, to list groups.
- Please introduce the next URL: http://<domain>/webservice/scim/Group (note, you must replace "<domain>" for your Soffid IAM Console domain).
- Now a browser prompt requests the user and password for the authentication (note, you must use the user with the SCIM authorization).
- Finally, if the response is something like a compact JSON (Chrome) or a download file (Firefox).
- One can use a REST client extension in the browser, for example RESTer
- One can show a JSON formatted with a browser extension, for example JSONView (note, it's necessary include the CONTENT-TYPE="application/scim+json" in the extension preferences).