The report addon offers an easy way to generate reports based on Soffid data model.
In order to manage reports, three authorization levels are allowed:
- Permission to access report screen: allows the user to executed the explicitly granted reports
- Permission to schedule reports: allows the user to schedule the execution and delivery of periodic reports.
- Permission to admin reports: allows the user to upload or remove reports.
To define a new report, you must:
- Download reporting addon from http://www.soffid.com/download/
- Upload to console through the Addon Management menu.
- Restart console.
- Log off and log in again.
- Open reports addon screen (Start →Monitoring and reporting → Reports).
- Download iReport classes from Soffid.
- Open it and customize hiberante.cfg.xml to point to your development database.
- Download iReport designer from sourceforge.
- Execute iReport.
- Add iReport addon jar, previously downloaded on step 6.
- Design your report, using the hibernate connector. The data model documentation, including E-R diagrams is here.
- Upload your report to Soffid
- Execute or schedule it !!!