The report addons offers an easy way to generate reports based on Soffid data model.
In order to manage reports, three authorization levels are allowed:
- Permission to access report screen. Allows the user to executed the explicitly granted reports
- Permission to schedule reports. Allows the user to schedule the execution and delivery of periodic reports.
- Permission to admin reports. Allows the user to upload or remove reports.
To define a new report, you must:
- Install report addon
- Restart console
- Log off and log in again.
- Open report addon screen.
- Download ireport classes from Soffid.
- Open it and customize hiberante.cfg.xml to point to your development database.
- Download ireport designer from sourceforge.
- Execute ireport
- Add ireport addon jar, previously downloaded on step 5
- Design your report, using the hibernate connector. The data model documentation, including E-R diagrams is here
- Upload your report to Soffid
- Execute or schedule it !!!