Table of Contents
SAP could manage a SAP system.
This connector is specific for integration with a SAP system through its interface BAPIs under the RFC standard.
For more information about SAP, please visit the following page: SAP
- The SAP Java Connetor (JCO) must be installed in the host where the syncserver is running.
- A SAP account must be created with permission to execute user administration BAPIs using RFC. Additionally, the attached SAP Role definition can be used to assign permissions to SOFFID RFC user.
Download and install
This addon is located in the Connectors section and its name is SAP Connector.
This connector could manage User, Account and Role objects.
All active users included in agent configuration will be added to SAP.
All inactive users on Soffid will be deleted from SAP.
- Roles granted to a user will be added to ACTIVITY GROUPS on SAP.
After the installation of the addon, you may create and configure agent instances.
To configure this SAP Connector you could select "SAP (JCO 1)" or "SAP (JCO 3)" in the attribute "Type" of the generic parameters section in the agents page configuration.
The chose of the correct agent it depends of the JCO version installed in your environment.
Below there are the specific parameters for this agent implementation:
|Usuari||User name to authenticate|
|Password||Password of the user to authenticate|
|Host||Host of the instance of the SAP|
|Client number del servidor||Client number of the server|
|System number of the server|
Idioma del servidor
|Language of the server|
Desbloqueig d'usuaris bloquejats (S/N)
|Values [ S | N ]. If "S" allows to Soffid to unblock blocked users|
Manage SAP roles
|Values [ YES | NO ]. If "YES" allows to Soffid manage Roles|
SAP Payroll to get employee data
SAP payroll to get employee data
Pending to be documented.
After the agent configuration you could check in the monitoring page if the service is running in the Synchronization Server, please go to "Start Menu > Monitoring and reporting > System monitoring".
If you are checked "Authorized identity source", an automatic task to load identities from the managed system to Soffid is available, please go to "Start Menu > Processes and Tasks > Manage automatic tasks", and you will something like "Import authoritative data from <AGENT_NAME>".
If your are configured the "Attribute Mapping" tab with some of our objects: "user, account, role, group or grant", an automatic task to synchronize these objects from the managed system to Soffid is available, please go to "Start Menu > Processes and Tasks > Manage automatic tasks", and you will something like "Reconcile all accounts from <AGENT_NAME>".
About the synchronization of the objects, there are two possible options:
- If you are checked the generic attribute "Read Only" in the "Basics" tab, only the changes in the managed systems will be updated in Soffid. We recommend this options until the global configuration of Soffid will be tested.
- If you are not checked the generic attribute "Read Only" in the "Basics" tab, all the changes in Soffid or the managed system will be updated in the other. Note that this synchronization must be configured in the "Attribute mapping" tab correctly.